Python Interface for Residue-Residue Contact Predictions
A Python Interface to Contact Predictions
This project is a result of the continuous struggle using residue-residue contact prediction pipelines, visualisation tools and related software. The aim was to reduce this complexity and provide one unified interface as a basic platform. The resulting interface is the Contact Prediction ToolKit, or ConKit.
- Parsers for Multiple Sequence Alignment and contact prediction files
- Analysis functions for Multiple Sequence Alignment and contact prediction data
- Visualisation of Multiple Sequence Alignment and contact prediction data
- Easy-to-use Python wrappers for the contact prediction related software
ConKit was presented at the CCP4 Study Weekend 2017. A recording of the presentation is available on YouTube.
Installation & Usage
Please refer to ConKit’s documentation.
There are two ways by which you can contribute to ConKit:
- Submit any suggestions to the GitHub Issue Tracker, or
- Fork this repository, commit your changes and submit a pull request.
Found a Bug?
Please use the GitHub Issue Tracker.
- Felix Simkovic
- Jens Thomas
- Daniel Rigden