A basic but robust content filter for python.
Python Content Filter
Content Filter is a basic but robust content filter for python. Content Filter allows you to easily detect language in a message and offers great customizability.
- Ability to have different levels of filtration.
- Can ignore repeated characters and infer certain characters aliases.
- Converts non-english characters to their english equivalents such as ç to c.
- Ignores non-printing characters.
- Easily and very customizable.
- Easy to get up and running.
- No third-party dependencies.
Python 3.6 or higher is required
To install Content Filter, enter the following command in any sort of terminal window or command prompt.
# Linux/OSX python3 -m pip install content-filter # Windows py -3 -m pip install content-filter
If you are interested in contributing to Content Filter, please check out our contribution guide before you get started. Thanks for your interest!
The Content Filter module for Python is licensed under an MIT license.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for content_filter-2.2.0-py3-none-any.whl