A statistical machine learning toolbox for estimating models, distributions, and functions with sample-specific parameters.
A statistical machine learning toolbox for estimating models, distributions, and functions with context-specific parameters.
- Find hidden heterogeneity in data -- are all samples the same?
- Identify context-specific predictors -- are there different reasons for outcomes?
- Enable domain adaptation -- can learned models extrapolate to new contexts?
pip install contextualized-ml
Take a look at the easy demo for a quickstart with sklearn-style wrappers.
Build a Contextualized Model
from contextualized.easy import ContextualizedRegressor model = ContextualizedRegressor() model.fit(C, X, Y)
Predict Context-Specific Parameters
See the docs for more examples.
Context-dependent modeling is a universal problem, and every domain presents unique challenges and opportunities. Here are some layers that others have added on top of Contextualized. Feel free to add your own page(s) by sending a PR or request an improvement by creating an issue. See CONTRIBUTING.md for more information about the process of contributing to this project.
|bio-contextualized.ml||Contextualized and analytical tools for modeling medical and biological heterogeneity|
Thanks to all our contributors
Many people have helped. Check out ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS.md!
Related Publications and Pre-prints
- Automated Interpretable Discovery of Heterogeneous Treatment Effectiveness: A COVID-19 Case Study
- NOTMAD: Estimating Bayesian Networks with Sample-Specific Structures and Parameters
- Discriminative Subtyping of Lung Cancers from Histopathology Images via Contextual Deep Learning
- Personalized Survival Prediction with Contextual Explanation Networks
- Contextual Explanation Networks
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory: Contextualized Graphical Models Reveal Sample-Specific Transcriptional Networks for 7000 Tumors
- Sample-Specific Models for Interpretable Analysis with Applications to Disease Subtyping
Please get in touch with any questions, feature requests, or applications.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for contextualized_ml-0.2.4-py3-none-any.whl