### A webframework agnostic blogging plugin in Python
The idea is pretty simple. To make a create post -
- Fetch a public gist* from github, with a markdown file
- Save as markdown text in a yaml file with other info like date
- Keep a file with the name of the newest post
- Maintain an archive
And to display -
- Archive is returned as html
- Blog post is returned as html if name is given, else the newest post is returned
*For now it is possible to fetch post only from public gists. Support for more services will be added later.
## Usage -
- Make sure you have a folder named **posts** in your application directory.
- Create a public gist in markdown format as your post
- Call from your application `conundrum.fetch(gist_id, name/title, github_username)
- It will fetch the gist and save it in a yaml file named <title>, along with some other data
- It will also update the archive, which is saved as a markdown file in the **posts** directory
- And it will update a file named **first** with the name of the new file.
- To update a post, call `conundrum.update(title)` and it will update the post.
- To get the archive, call `conundrum.archive()`
- To get a post call `conundrum.blog(title)`.
- It will return the html of that particular blog post, if it exists.
- If no title is supplied, it will return the latest post.
- A function `operate` is provided. It will take in arguments, and send them as `post` data to a url in the args
- The format is `conundrum.operate(-p|-u url title <gist_id> <auth>)`
- -p for post, -u for update(not used right now, but will be later)
- `url` is the url you want to call on your site. Eg domain.tld/fetch to create a post, domain.tld/update to update it
- `title` is the title of the post
- `gist_id` is required only when you're creating a new post
- `auth` is optional, you can use it to send authentication
- This function is pretty basic, and it would be much better, and easier to create one of your own
## To Do
- Make it possible for the user to change the posts directory
- Add support for private gists, and more services(dropbox, google drive...)