Extra packages that enhance the functionality of Coopr
The Coopr software project integrates a variety of Python optimization-related packages. Coopr supports a diverse set of optimization capabilities that can be used formulate and analyze optimization applications:
- Pyomo: Formulate algebraic models within Python’s modern programming language
- PySP: Generic solvers for stochastic programming problems
- COLIN: Scripts that simplify IO between optimizers and black-box applications
- SUCASA: Customize MIP solvers to expose model structure to the MIP solver engine
This is an extension package that includes a variety of extra Python packages that Coopr can leverage. Additionally, this package includes a variety of other optimization-related packages that a user might find useful (e.g. PuLP-OR).
BSD. See the LICENSE.txt file.
- coopr - The root directory for Coopr source code
- Documentation and Bug Tracking
- Trac wiki: https://software.sandia.gov/trac/coopr
- See the AUTHORS.txt file.
- Project Managers
- William E. Hart, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing List
Third Party Software
See the setup.py file.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|coopr.extras-1.2.2-py2-none-any.whl (4.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.6||Wheel||Sep 14, 2014|
|coopr.extras-1.2.2.tar.gz (5.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Sep 14, 2014|