Support for generating reports visualizing CoreJet test runs
This package contains a skeleton for generating a graphical CoreJet report from a CoreJet XML file using XSLT.
Call corejet.visualization.generateReportFromCatalogue() with an IRequirementsCatalogue as the first argument and a target directory name as the second argument to put a report in that directory.
- Fixed ‘corejet-to-jit.xsl’ to prefix scenario-ids with story-ids to allow identically named scenarios in different stories [datakurre]
- Python 2.5 compatibility [jodok]
- MANIFEST.in to include CHANGES.txt in sdist [jodok]
- Ensure output works even if there are no story points [optilude]
- Fix broken package [optilude]
- Use lxml to output XSLT, avoiding the need for command-line invocation of xsltproc [optilude]
- First release [optilude]