Define Web Services in Pyramid.
Cornice provides helpers to build & document Web Services with Pyramid.
The full doc is located at: http://cornice.readthedocs.org
0.10 - 2012-08-29
- use pcreate rather than paster create.
- make it possible to add custom values to errors.
0.9 - 2012-07-26
- default schema values are assumed to be in the body
- refactored the internal APIs so we are not using decorators anymore. The service definition is now separated from the service registration in the routing mechanism.
- added class-level validators and filters
- added documentation about cornice internals
- deprecated the service.schema attribute. Use service.definitions instead.
0.8 - 2012-04-06
- added support for the ‘OPTIONS’ HTTP Verb
- allow multiple accept definitions for a service.
- get validator’s docstring for the automatic doc generation
- fixed non-ascii documentation problems
- add a way to ignore some modules when scanning with venusian.scan.
0.7 - 2012-03-12
- update license to MPL 2.0.
- renamed cornice.schemas to cornice.errors
- Added get_view_wrapper method to Service class to support subclasses wrapping the view callables w/ decorators
- added buildout support
- added class-based views and the resource decorator
- make sure we use Pyramid’s exceptions. Not Webob’s.
- added filters support
- added schema support
- added json xsrf support
- now errors status can be different from 400.
0.6 - 2011-12-21
- various fixes in MANIFEST
0.5 - 2011-12-21
- added a tutorial
- stacked @api decorator are now allowed
- added a Paster template for a quick start
0.4 - 2011-12-07
- Added a way to plug validators easily.
- Fixed documentation
- Added a way to automatically document Cornice web services
- Fixed license
- Added a way to specify the accepted Content-Type values. A 406 is raised if needed
0.3 - 2011-11-23
- remove singleton “_defined” state from Service class; this allows service definitions to be loaded into more than one Configurator.
0.2 - 2011-11-05
- Fixed the MANIFEST
0.1 - 2011-11-03
- Initial release