High performance ML library with ultra fast XGBoost implementation in pure Python
cortado: high performance 100% Python package for machine learning
cortado can be installed from pip:
pip install cortado
- native support for both numeric and categorical data (covariates and factors)
- innovative feature engineering: virtual data columns and easy conversions between numeric and categorical data
- out of core data processing when dataframes are bigger than RAM
- implementation of XGBoost logistic in 500 lines of Python code, 3x faster than original C++ implementation (using Numba jit under the hood)
- easy to extend, written in functional style for easy composition
- works well with pandas dataframes
- more to come soon!
Demo notebooks on Kaggle:
How to contribute
All contributions and bug reports are welcome.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cortado-1.0rc3-py3-none-any.whl (20.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size cortado-1.0rc3.tar.gz (12.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|