High performance ML library with ultra fast XGBoost implementation in pure Python
cortado: high performance 100% Python package for machine learning
cortado can be installed from pip:
pip install cortado
- native support for both numeric and categorical data (covariates and factors)
- innovative feature engineering: virtual data columns and easy conversions between numeric and categorical data
- out of core data processing when dataframes are bigger than RAM
- implementation of XGBoost logistic in 500 lines of Python code, 3x faster than original C++ implementation (using Numba jit under the hood)
- easy to extend, written in functional style for easy composition
- works well with pandas dataframes
- more to come soon!
Demo notebooks on Kaggle:
How to contribute
All contributions and bug reports are welcome.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.