Common OVF Tool
COT (the Common OVF Tool) is a tool for editing Open Virtualization Format (.ovf, .ova) virtual appliances, with a focus on virtualized network appliances such as the Cisco CSR 1000V and Cisco IOS XRv platforms.
COT’s capabilities include:
- Add a disk or other file to an OVF/OVA
- Edit OVF hardware information (CPUs, RAM, NICs, configuration profiles, etc.)
- Edit product description information in an OVF/OVA
- Edit OVF environment properties
- Display a descriptive summary of the contents of an OVA or OVF package
- Embed a bootstrap configuration text file into an OVF/OVA.
- Remove files and disks from an OVF or OVA package
- Deploy an OVF/OVA to an ESXi (VMware vSphere or vCenter) server to provision a new virtual machine (VM), including serial port configuration as needed.
For more information, refer to the documentation.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|cot-2.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (359.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jan 29, 2018|
|cot-2.1.0.tar.gz (310.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 29, 2018|