Utility (server) to check coverage for the last commit / pull request while running tests on CI.
Server for Cover Rage.
- Handle checks of test coverage for the last commit / pull request initiated by web-hook on Github / Bitbucket and you CI-server.
- Keeps your overall coverage percentage for badge.
All settings should be defined in environment variables. Available settings are:
- RAGE_SRV_REDIS_HOST - Redis host
- RAGE_SRV_REDIS_PORT - Redis port
- RAGE_SRV_REDIS_DB - Redis database
- RAGE_SRV_SCHEME - http or https
- RAGE_SRV_HOST - domain name of your Cover Rage server
- RAGE_SRV_MIN_GOOD_COVERAGE_PERCENTAGE - min good coverage percentage for badge
To add a project you should run run_cli console script:
./rage_cli.py gh|bb <account> <repo> <access token>
- gh is Github, bb is Bitbucket,
- account is your account name on Github / Bitbucket
- repo is your repo name on Github / Bitbucket
- access token is an API access token from Github / Bitbucket
This command will create a web-hook on Github / Bitbucket and generate you public and private Cover Rage tokens. Use them when you’ll configuring your CI-server.
To run server inside Docker container you can use this command:
docker-compose –file docker-compose.yml –project-name cover_rage_server up
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cover-rage-server-0.0.7.tar.gz (11.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|