Unofficial Python bindings and helpers for the unpublished Cozify API.
Unofficial Python3 API bindings for the (unpublished) Cozify API. Includes 1:1 API calls plus helper functions to string together an authentication flow.
The recommended way is to install from PyPi:
sudo -H pip3 install cozify
or clone this repo (master branch may contain unstable features!) and:
sudo python3 setup.py install
read devices, extract multisensor data
from cozify import hub, multisensor devices = hub.getDevices() print(multisensor.getMultisensorData(devices))
from cozify import cloud cloud.authenticate() # authenticate() is interactive and usually triggered automatically # authentication data is stored in ~/.config/python-cozify/python-cozify.cfg
authenticate with a non-default state storage
from cozify import cloud, config config.setStatePath('/tmp/testing-state.cfg') cloud.authenticate() # authentication and other useful data is now stored in the defined location instead of ~/.config/python-cozify/python-cozify.cfg # you could also use the environment variable XDG_CONFIG_HOME to override where config files are stored
- Token functionality is sanity-checked up to a point and renewal is attempted. This however is new code and may not be perfect.
- For now there are only read calls. New API call requests are welcome as issues or pull requests!
- authentication flow is as automatic as possible but if the Cozify Cloud token expires we can’t help but request it and ask it to be entered. If you are running a daemon that requires authentication and your cloud token expires, run just the authenticate() flow in an interactive terminal and then restart your daemon.
- github.com/Artanicus/cozify-temp - Store Multisensor data into InfluxDB
- Report an issue to get your project added here
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cozify-0.2.5.tar.gz (7.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|