Little API that provides indexation and full-text search features to the Cozy Cloud Platform.
Little API that provides indexation and full-text search features to the Cozy Cloud Platform. It is based on [Whoosh](http://pythonhosted.org//Whoosh/index.html) a Python indexation library.
## Install / Hack
Get build dependencies
sudo apt-get install python python-pip python-dev libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev
Setup your virtual environment:
sudo pip install virtualenv virtualenv virtualenv . virtualenv/bin/activate
pip install -r requirements/common.txt
Start the server:
- Bring Whoosh features to the REST API.
- Pick and solve an [issue](https://github.com/mycozycloud/cozy-data-indexer/issues)
Install development dependencies
pip install -r requirements/dev.txt
Cozy Data Indexer is developed by Cozy Cloud and distributed under the AGPL v3 license.
## What is Cozy?
[Cozy](http://cozy.io) is a platform that brings all your web services in the same private space. With it, your web apps and your devices can share data easily, providing you with a new experience. You can install Cozy on your own hardware where no one profiles you.
You can reach the Cozy Community by:
- Chatting with us on IRC #cozycloud on irc.freenode.net
- Posting on our [Forum](https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/cozy-cloud)
- Posting issues on the [Github repos](https://github.com/mycozycloud/)
- Mentioning us on [Twitter](http://twitter.com/mycozycloud)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cozy-indexer-1.0.6.tar.gz (22.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|