Bindings for the crabpy library and the pyramid framework
Building the docs
More information about this library can be found in docs. The docs can be built using Sphinx.
Please make sure you have installed Sphinx in the same environment where crabpy_pyramid is present.
# activate your virtual env $ pip install sphinx sphinxcontrib-httpdomain $ python setup.py develop $ cd docs $ make html
- Implement two service endpoints dealing with Subadressen (think of boxes in an appartment building). (#18) [TalissaJoly]
- Implement a service endpoint for listing the Postkantons (ie. Postcode) in a certain gemeente. (#23) [TalissaJoly]
- Cleanedthe code a bit by removing unneeded bits and pieces. (#17) (#19) [TalissaJoly]
- Minor release adding and cleaning up lots of service documentation. (#14)
- Fixes a small bug when no capakey username or password was set and the capakey service was included.
- First stable release, matches with CRABpy 0.4.1
- Exposes CRAB and CAPAKEY gateways.
- CRAB Gateway also exposes some Provincie objects. (#13)
- CRAB and CAPAKEy can be configured independently. (#11)
- Still alpha.
- Coveralls support.
- Proxy settings in ini file. (#5)
- Range headers. (#9)
- Initial version
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size crabpy_pyramid-0.2.0.tar.gz (9.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|