Generalization of dispatch mechanism for use across frameworks.
Generalized Object based Dispatch mechanism for use across frameworks.
Crank is licensed under an MIT-style license (see LICENSE.txt). Other incorporated projects may be licensed under different licenses. All licenses allow for non-commercial and commercial use.
- Improved support for decorated functions that provide __wrapped__.
- New DispatchState api ( See http://turbogears.readthedocs.io/en/tg2.3.8/reference/classes.html#crank.dispatchstate.DispatchState )
- Support for flattening function arguments through crank.utils.flatten_arguments
- crank.utils.remove_argspec_params_from_params deprecated
- Add initial support for Python 3.5
- Fix issue with parameters with None value when preparing positional arguments for dispatch.
- Fix issue that in some cased caused _lookup to not be called for RestDispatcher
- Speedup permission checks, in some conditions they were performed twice
- Python 3.4 is now officially supported