CRATE: clinical records anonymisation and text extraction
- Anonymises relational databases.
- Performs some specific preprocessing tasks; e.g.
- preprocesses some specific databases (e.g. Servelec RiO EMR).
- fetches some word lists, e.g. forenames/surnames/eponyms.
- Provides a natural language processing (NLP) pipeline.
- Web app for
- querying the anonymised database
- managing a consent-to-contact process
- Copyright (C) 2015-2019 Rudolf Cardinal (email@example.com).
- Licensed under the GNU GPL v3+: see LICENSE file.
- Some third-party libraries have slightly different licences:
- aspects of CamAnonGatePipeline.java are based on demonstration GATE code, copyright (C); University of Sheffield, and licensed under the GNU LGPL; see https://gate.ac.uk/.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size crate-anon-0.18.95.tar.gz (15.1 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|