creator for Reconfigurable Component. Framework and Code generator for FPGA component
creator for Reconfigurable hw Component
What is the cReComp?
The cReComp is a code generator and framework for componentization of a single hardware or the multiple hardware. The component generated by the cReComp is HW/SW co-system that is connected between CPU and FPGA (reconfigurable hw). The cReComp is possible to debug and test single hardware with software in a user development phase. When the development of a each hardware have been finished, the cReComp generates one of the HW/SW co-system by integrating the each of the hardware.
cReComp supports ROS
ROS is an open source project by OSRF (Open Source Robotics Foundation). It is not an operating system but a software platform for component-oriented development of robotic application software on an OS. Communication library and a build system for robotic application software are provided in ROS. cReComp can generated ROS-compliant component which is included FPGA processing.
- 2016/11/29 version 1.5.1
- Added testbench generation. You can generate a testbench with option “-t”.
- 2016/11/29 version 1.5.0
- cReComp can generate a ROS package with Python code. So, you can use the component more easy.
- The Component generation with C++ is unable, since the function is debugging now.
- 2016/07/25 version 1.4.0
- scrp_parser was improved functionally and become to be able to parse more accurately
- 2016/07/05 version 1.3.0
- scrp supported ROS packages generation
- 2016/07/04 version 1.1.0 & 1.2.0
- cReComp supported configuration with scrp (specification for cReComp)
- cReComp supported ROS package generation
- 2016/06/30 version 1.0.0
- Released first version
Python (2.7 later, not 3.0)
sudo apt-get install python
sudo apt-get install iverilog
brew install icarus-verilog
pip install jinja2
git clone https://github.com/PyHDI/pyverilog.git cd pyverilog/ python setup.py install
git clone https://github.com/PyHDI/veriloggen.git cd veriloggen/ python setup.py install
Download from github & install
git clone https://github.com/kazuyamashi/cReComp.git cd cReComp/ python setup.py install
pip install crecomp
Options: Usage: crecomp [option] [file name] [-u user logic path]+ Options: -h, --help show this help message and exit -u USERLOGIC, --userlogic=USERLOGIC specifier your user logic name -p PYTHON_TEMPLATENAME, --python_template=PYTHON_TEMPLATENAME specifier for template name -s SCRP_TEMPLATENAME, --scrp_template=SCRP_TEMPLATENAME specifier for template name -b SCRP_PATH, --build=SCRP_PATH specifier target scrp file to build for componentize -t TEST_PATH, --test=TEST_PATH generate testbench of target user logic
- Kazushi Yamashina, Takeshi Ohkawa, Kanemitsu Ootsu, Takashi Yokota, ``cReComp: Automated Design Tool for ROS-Compliant FPGA Component,’’ IEEE 10th International Symposium on Embedded Multicore/Many-core Systems-on-Chip (MCSoC-16) @ Lyon, France, 2016.9
- Kazushi Yamashina, Takeshi Ohkawa, Kanemitsu Ootsu, Takashi Yokota, ``Functional improvement of cReComp Design tool for software-component generation of FPGA processing, RECONF @ Toyama, Japan, 2016.9
- Kazushi Yamashina, Hitomi Kimura, Takeshi Ohkawa, Kanemitsu Ootsu, Takashi Yokota, ``Automatic Design Environment for Componentization of an FPGA Processing in ROS,’’ Annual Conference of the Institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers, SCI’16 @ Kyoto, Japan, 2016.5
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size crecomp-1.5.2.tar.gz (102.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|