Automate your Jupyter notebooks and scripts as tools, reports, dashboards.
CrossCompute Analytics Automation Framework
Automate your Jupyter notebooks and scripts as web-based reports, tools, widgets, dashboards, forms. Use this framework to create your own automations, then serve locally or deploy on your own instance of the CrossCompute Analytics Automation System.
- Reports are documents that update when the data changes.
- Forms are step-by-step questions that generate a specific web-based report.
- Tools are forms that transform input variables into output variables.
- Widgets are interactive visualizations that update when the data changes.
- Dashboards are widgets in a layout.
Here are some available extensions:
Here are some available views:
- map-mapbox (crosscompute-views-map)
- map-mapbox-location (crosscompute-views-map)
- map-deck-screengrid (crosscompute-views-map)
- barcode (crosscompute-views-barcode)
# Upgrade package pip install crosscompute>=0.9.4 --upgrade # Initialize configuration crosscompute # Serve automation crosscompute automate.yml
Here are some examples and tutorials:
# Clone repository git clone https://github.com/crosscompute/crosscompute # Install with dependencies for tests cd crosscompute pip install -e .[test] # Run tests pytest --cov=crosscompute --cov-report term-missing:skip-covered tests # Build package for PyPI pip install build python -m build --sdist --wheel # Publish package on PyPI pip install twine --upgrade python -m twine upload dist/*
SyntaxError: Invalid Syntax
If you get the following error, you are running on an older version of Python:
$ crosscompute while chunk := f.read(CHUNK_SIZE_IN_BYTES): ^ SyntaxError: invalid syntax
To solve this issue, create a virtual environment using python >= 3.10.
sudo dnf -y install python3.10 # sudo apt -y install python3.10 python3.10 -m venv ~/.virtualenvs/crosscompute source ~/.virtualenvs/crosscompute/bin/activate pip install crosscompute>=0.9.4
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for crosscompute-0.9.4.9-py3-none-any.whl