Simple website for Cross triangulaire registration.
crossix is a private Django project to handle registration to www.crosstriangulaire.com.
You may install this software from your distribution packages, or through pip:
$ pip install crossix
Once installed, you must configure it. The minimal set of settings is the [db] section of the /etc/crossix/config.ini file (see below for details).
Once this is configured, you must prepare the database:
$ crossixctl migrate
This will create the database; the last step is to point your WSGI server to crossix.wsgi.
Crossix will read all configuration files matching /etc/crossix/*.ini. Those are ini-style files, defining the following parameters:
General behavior of the application.
- str, the application mode. Use dev for local development and prod otherwise.
- bool, whether to enable debug. Valid values: on, off
- str, REQUIRED in prod mode. A secret key for Django security hooks
Hosting and URLs.
- str, the name of your site (crossix, mypaster, …).
- str, where your site is hosted. A trailing slash is required.
- str, the URL where assets (CSS, JS, …) are served. May be a relative URL.
- str, the email where the admin should be notified.
- str list, comma-separated list of valid Host: HTTP headers. See Django docs for details.
Required; these define where snippets will be stored. Valid options are:
- str, the engine to choose. Must be one of sqlite, mysql, postgresql; default is sqlite.
- str, the name of the database, or its path for sqlite. Defaults to /var/lib/crossix/db.sqlite.
- str, the host of the database server.
- int, the port of the database server.
- str, the login to use to connect to the database server.
- str, the password for the database
; A Postgresql configuration; uses default psql port. [db] engine = postgresql name = crossix host = psql42.local
; A sample sqlite configuration. [db] engine = sqlite name = /data/replicated/crossix/db.sqlite
Options related to private file uploads.
path, storage folder for uploads. Must be writable by the WSGI process.
str, the file serving mode. crossix relies on django-sendfile to enhance performance and protection.
Valid options: simple, nginx, xsendfile, mod_wsgi.
- str, the internal URL used by django-sendfile to serve the files.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size crossix-2019.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (1.7 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size crossix-2019.1.0.tar.gz (18.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for crossix-2019.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl