Rich frontend for generic views with Django
Welcome to CRUDLFA+ for Django 2.0: because Django is FUN !
CRUDLFA+ stands for Create Read Update Delete List Form Autocomplete and more.
This plugin for Django makes a rich user interface from Django models.
This should start the example project from src/crudlfap_example where each documented example lives, without virtualenv:
# This installs the repo in ./src/crudlfap and in your python user packages, i run this from ~ pip install --user -e git+https://github.com/yourlabs/crudlfap.git#egg=crudlfap[dev] # Migrate SQLite database, create some users and starts a server on localhost:8000 crudlfap dev # Start webpack watcher yarn --cwd js start
- DRY into ModelRouter for all views of a Model,
- Rich frontend interface out of the box, MaterializeCSS/Turbolinks/StimulusJS/Webpack
- Presentation graciously served by by GitPitch
- ChatRoom graciously hosted by by YourLabs Business Service on Mattermost
- **Documentation** graciously hosted by RTFD
- Mailing list graciously hosted by Google
- For Security issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Git graciously hosted by YourLabs Business Service with GitLab
- Package graciously hosted by PyPi,
- Continuous integration graciously hosted by YourLabs Business Service
- Browser test graciously hosted by SauceLabs
- **Online paid support** provided via HackHands,
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size crudlfap-0.8.2.tar.gz (192.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|