some Queue subclasses and ducktypes
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
- IterableQueue and IterablePriorityQueue, Queues with the iterator protocol instead of .get(). Prospective users should also consider iter(Queue.get,sentinel), which plainly I did not.
- Channel, a zero storage message passing object.
- NullQueue, a .puttable object that discards its inputs.
- TimerQueue, a queue for submtting jobs to run at specific times without creating many Timer threads.
- PushQueue, a Queue ducktype which queues a function on .put, whose iterable result is put onto an output Queue.