Convert CSG geometry into different formats
A tool to translate common Monte Carlo geometry formats between each other.
How to use
Right now the code is petty rough.
Install using pip
pip3 install csg2csg --user
Run from the terminal with
csg2csg -i filename -f format where filename is the input filename and format is the file format of the input file. Options for the file format include several neutronics codes [mcnp, serpent, openmc, phits, fluka] each is at a different level of completeness.
The default is to attempt to translate the input file into all neutronics codes but users can specify which codes with the
To see all the run options type
csg2csg -h in the terminal
Several! Right now only MCNP can be read, and then written to MCNP Serpent and OpenMC. When the file can be read only a subset of MCNP surfaces can be read
MCNP Surfaces Supported
- S SO SX SY SZ
- CX CY CZ C/X C/Y C/Z
- KX, KY, KZ
- TX TY TZ
- Macrobodies - RPP, SPH and RCC
- X, Y, Z - one and two coefficent only
MCNP Surfaces Not Yet Supported
- X, Y, Z - three coefficient
- Macrobodies - BOX, RHP, HEX, REC, TRC, ELL, WEB, ARB
- Are read and interpretted, but nothing is done with them, in the future codes that support cell transformations will use it, but right now MCNP is the only code that does surface transformations
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size csg2csg-0.0.30.tar.gz (68.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|