A CSS Cascading Style Sheets library for Python
A Python package to parse and build CSS Cascading Style Sheets.
Based upon and partly implements the following specifications (DOM only, not any rendering facilities):
- DOM Level 2 Style CSS
- DOM for package css
- DOM Level 2 Style Stylesheets
- DOM for package stylesheets
- A few details (mainly the NamespaceRule DOM) is taken from here. Plan is to move implementation to the stuff defined here which is newer but still no REC so might change anytime…
- CSS 2.1
- Rules and properties are defined here
- CSS 2.1 Errata
- A few erratas, mainly the definition of CHARSET_SYM tokens
- CSS3 module: Syntax
- Used in parts since cssutils 0.9.4 which basically tries to use the features from CSS 2.1 and CSS 3.
- MediaQueries are part of stylesheets.MediaList since v0.9.4, used in @import and @media rules.
- Added in v0.9.1 and updated to definition in CSSOM in v0.9.4
- The selector syntax defined here (and not in CSS 2.1) should be parsable with cssutils (should mind though ;) )
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cssutils-0.9.4a3-py2.5.egg (364.6 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.5||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size cssutils-0.9.4a3.zip (1.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|