CuPy: NumPy-like API accelerated with CUDA
CuPy : NumPy-like API accelerated with CUDA
CuPy is an implementation of NumPy-compatible multi-dimensional array on CUDA.
This package (cupy) is a source distribution. For most users, use of pre-build wheel distributions are recommended:
- cupy-cuda101 (for CUDA 10.1)
- cupy-cuda100 (for CUDA 10.0)
- cupy-cuda92 (for CUDA 9.2)
- cupy-cuda91 (for CUDA 9.1)
- cupy-cuda90 (for CUDA 9.0)
- cupy-cuda80 (for CUDA 8.0)
Please see Installation Guide for the detailed instructions.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|cupy-6.3.0.tar.gz (3.1 MB) View hashes||Source||None|