CuPy: NumPy & SciPy for GPU
CuPy : NumPy & SciPy for GPU
CuPy is a NumPy/SciPy-compatible array library for GPU-accelerated computing with Python.
This package (cupy) is a source distribution. For most users, use of pre-build wheel distributions are recommended:
- cupy-cuda11x (for CUDA 11.2 ~ 11.x)
- cupy-cuda111 (for CUDA 11.1)
- cupy-cuda110 (for CUDA 11.0)
- cupy-cuda102 (for CUDA 10.2)
- cupy-rocm-5-0 (for ROCm 5.0)
- cupy-rocm-4-3 (for ROCm 4.3)
- cupy-rocm-4-2 (for ROCm 4.2)
Please see Installation Guide for the detailed instructions.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.