CuPy: A NumPy-compatible array library accelerated by CUDA
CuPy : A NumPy-compatible array library accelerated by CUDA
CuPy is an implementation of NumPy-compatible multi-dimensional array on CUDA.
This package (cupy) is a source distribution. For most users, use of pre-build wheel distributions are recommended:
- cupy-cuda111 (for CUDA 11.1)
- cupy-cuda110 (for CUDA 11.0)
- cupy-cuda102 (for CUDA 10.2)
- cupy-cuda101 (for CUDA 10.1)
- cupy-cuda100 (for CUDA 10.0)
- cupy-cuda92 (for CUDA 9.2)
- cupy-cuda90 (for CUDA 9.0)
Please see Installation Guide for the detailed instructions.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cupy-8.2.0.tar.gz (5.9 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|