Check local modifications in upstream branch
Cutools (a.k.a Check Upgrade Tools)
For this moment only git is supported.
$ cugit check origin/master
This will check if local modifications will come when you merge origin/master in your local branch.
v0.3.0 - 2012-09-02
- Let get_diff without arguments. Gets all current diff.
- Adding fetch, checkout, merge, apply_diff, apply_patch to git object.
- Adding header_diff, write_tmp_patches and write_tmp_patch to diff module.
- Fix newline for chunks in get_chunks()
v0.2.0 - 2012-08-28
- Added –diff option to check command. By default check command only will
- print the files ok or failed. If –diff flag is enabled it will show the diff.
- Added diff command to get the diff of files that doesn’t apply for use when merge is done.