Utilites for Computer Vision and Image Processing
This repository contains useful utilities to ease the task of creating computer vision and image processing projects. A number of command line tool have also been added to make the project useful for general use.
git clone https://github.com/bikz05/cvutils.git cd cvutils python install setup.py
pip install cvutils
NOTE – You might need root access to install the package globally on Linux. Use the sudo prefix to solve this problem.
COMMAND LINE TOOLS
Resizing an image
To resize an image use the command-line tool cvutils-resize.
cvutils -i <path to image> -w <required width> -ht <required height>
- The resuting image is saved in the same directory as the input image with the suffix -resized added before the extension.
- Height (-ht) is optional and is automatically calculated if width is set to zero.
To crop an image use the command-line tool cvutils-crop.
cvutils-crop -i <path to image>
- Multiple regions can also be cropped from the image using the script.
- Selected regions can also be undone by pressing the d key.
- To save the selects, press s key and to discard the selections press the q key.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cvutils-0.2.4.tar.gz (4.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|