An rpg backend implementing the free 1d6 roleplaying system for python3.
- reduced the size to 60x30, so it runs on simple terminals.
- shuffle the fighters before action: Fairness.
- FIX: it stopped at 1 or not at all
- leave it running for 10 frames after the end.
- no more flickering
- the armored ones don’t win all the time anymore.c
- interesting battles: exp 6, 3, 1.
- active battle: swordmasters 17 skill, armored 14 armor, killers 16 weapon.
- more room for fighting (visually) and exp for winning without wound again.
- random groups again
- killer against armored is about equal, too
- now it’s about equal…
- armored and swordmasters equal: can’t harm each other except for crits.
- FIX: Breakage and infinite loop when using floats for experience (sub 1).
- stronger swordmasters.
- FIX: attvalue2cost was not used. Also added faster implementation of attvalue2cost
- added mean powerstats.
- charbase: more efficient version of bonus2cost().
- more experience!
- termctl addition of light colors.
- slightly faster still by avoiding the passing of a fat object.
- asciibattle: performance optimizations and a counter :)
- added a safe (deepcopy) yaml loader cache for faster loading of many similar characters.
- asciibattle basically works.
- added simple termctl script, borrowed from evolve-keybourd-layout: http://bitbucket.org/ArneBab/evolve-keyboard-layout/
- better readable attack function.
- better readable return statement.
- minor comments.
- Characters can now attack each other and get wounds and damage.
- characters can now compete against each other.
- improve now only shows stats which actually changed instead of showing all stats which were given marks.
- char.improve() belongs to char.py: It is something another programmer may want to use.
- factored the basic character stuff out into charbase.py, so char.py shows more directly what you can do.
- more package import stuff.
- next version will be 0.2
- Added signature for changeset 0a2f373d47c5
- Added tag 0.1 for changeset c112b93bbace
- skillvalue: always use the higher value from skill with basevalue and without base value (necessary when the base skill is low - i.e. 3).
- improve now returns a list with all the changes it did.
- correct in-package import handling.
- classifier: python 3
- no scripts yet.
- status: Alpha, target: devs.
- added info: for python 3
- added plan for chars: status: active
- wounds give a malus on rolls.
- next version will be 0.1
- FIX: char.py is now recognized as script.
- FIX: changelog generation took only the last two revs.
- Added signature for changeset 046449e70a4f
- Added tag 0.0 for changeset 398b1e1cb820