Discord bot for Star Citizen players
Discord Astro Bot
Discord Bot for Star Citizen players
This project contains python bot project for Discord, useful for Star Citizen players.
- Organization fleet information. Each member can add/remove ships that he owns. Database is stored for everyone. There are commands to display whole organization fleet or ships owned by specific member.
- RSI store data on ships. There are commands to view ship details, comparison of multiple ships or check prices of multiple ships that match expression (e.g. all DRAKE ships)
- Displaying of Road Map data with filters on specific expression (e.g. when searching for a ship release). Displaying info for a specific release or Road Map category.
- Displaying current SC releases (PU and PTU) according to Road Map version.
- Thread monitoring changes in current SC release on Road Map page and Spectrum forums.
- Trade assistant shows best trade routes for given conditions (budget, cargo, start location).
If your bot is running use the
help command to see all available commands.
pip install dastro_bot python -m dastro_bot.install DIRECTORY_NAME
The second command generates default configuration files to run your own BOT:
- discord_bot.json - disco-py bot configuration file
- discord_bot.py - basic bot class
- discord_bot.service - systemd unit file
- languages.py - named tuples with translation
- settings.py - custom settings for your server
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|dastro_bot-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (22.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|dastro_bot-1.0.0.tar.gz (17.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|