Discord bot for Star Citizen players
Discord Astro Bot
Discord Bot for Star Citizen players
This project contains python bot project for Discord, useful for Star Citizen players.
- Organization fleet information. Each member can add/remove ships that he owns. Database is stored for everyone. There are commands to display whole organization fleet or ships owned by specific member.
- Ship matrix data. There are commands to view ship details, comparison of multiple ships or check prices of multiple ships that match expression (e.g. all DRAKE ships)
- Displaying of Road Map data with filters on specific expression (e.g. when searching for a ship release). Displaying info for a specific release or Road Map category.
- Displaying current SC releases (PU and PTU) according to Road Map version.
- Thread monitoring changes in current SC release on Road Map page and Spectrum forums.
- Trade assistant shows best trade routes for given conditions (budget, cargo, start location).
If your bot is running use the
help command to see all available commands.
- Python 3.5+
- aiohttp 3.4.4
- async-timeout 3.0.1
- disco-py 0.0.12
- google-api-python-client 1.7.4
- google-auth 1.5.1
- google-auth-httplib2 0.0.3
- oauth2client 4.1.3
- SQLAlchemy 1.2.12
- tabulate 0.8.2
pip install dastro_bot python -m dastro_bot.install DIRECTORY_NAME
The second command generates default configuration files to run your own BOT:
- discord_bot.json - disco-py bot configuration file
- discord_bot.py - basic bot class
- discord_bot.service - systemd unit file
- languages.py - named tuples with translation
- settings.py - custom settings for your server
Here's what you absolutely need to configure to run the bot:
- set the
tokenvalue to your generated discord token
- set the
- set the CHANNELS dict values to channels IDs from your server
- actually in basic config only the
mainchannel is required
- you can set all three channels with the same value
- if you want to setup a systemd service
Google spreadsheeet API is used to read trade data created by community. In current version it supports this spreadsheet:
Which is already outdated. However the source of trade data will need to be updated soon[TM] anyway, after SC 3.3 release.
In order to properly use the google spreadsheet data source please follow the following tutorial:
Then please rename two json files to:
Astro Bot uses SQL Alchemy to handle database and SQLite database is used by default. If you want to use
different database then please adjust
settings.py file accordingly.
There are two parameters there which are used to configure database:
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|dastro_bot-1.1.0rc2-py3-none-any.whl (6.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|dastro_bot-1.1.0rc2.tar.gz (5.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|