Databricks bundle for the Bricksflow framework
This bundle allows you to write beautiful function-based notebooks.
Compared to bare notebooks, the function-based approach brings the following advantages:
- create and publish auto-generated documentation and lineage of notebooks and pipelines (Bricksflow PRO)
- write much cleaner notebooks with properly named code blocks
- (unit)test specific notebook functions with ease
- use YAML to configure your notebooks for given environment (dev/test/prod/...)
- utilize pre-configured objects to automate repetitive tasks
Function-based notebooks have been designed to provide the same user-experience as bare notebooks.
Just write the function, annotate it with the
@notebookFunction decorator and run the cell.
This bundle is the main part of the Bricksflow framework.
Install the bundle via Poetry:
$ poetry add databricks-bundle && poetry add databricks-connect --dev
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size databricks_bundle-0.7.2-py3-none-any.whl (28.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for databricks_bundle-0.7.2-py3-none-any.whl