Provids easy access to German publically availible regional statistics
The package provides easy access to German publicly available regional statistics. It does so by providing a wrapper for the GraphQL API of the Datenguide project.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://datenguide-python.readthedocs.io.
- Overview of available statistics and regions:
- The package provides DataFrames with the available statistics and regions, which can be queried by the user without having to refer to expert knowledge on regional statistics or the documentation of the underlying GraphQL API
- Build and Execute Queries:
- The package provides the user an object oriented interface to build queries that fetch certain statistics and return the results as a pandas DataFrame for further analysis.
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size datenguidepy-0.1.0.tar.gz (142.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|