Distributed Automation for XNAT
DAX, is a python package developed at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA. It’s available on github at: https://github.com/VUIIS/dax.
XNAT provides a flexible imaging informatics software platform to organize and manage imaging data.
DAX, an open-source initiative under the umbrella of Vanderbilt University Institute of Imaging Science (VUIIS), is a Python project that provides a uniform interface to run pipelines on a cluster by grabbing data from a XNAT database via RESTApi Calls.
DAX allows you to:
- extract information from XNAT via scripts (bin/Xnat_tools/Xnat…)
- create pipelines (spiders/processors) to run pipelines on your data
- build a project on XNAT with pipelines (assessors)
- launch pipelines on your cluster and upload results back to xnat
- interact with XNAT via python using commands in XnatUtils.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size dax-2.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (224.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size dax-2.1.0.tar.gz (1.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|