Distributed Automation for XNAT
DAX, is a python package developed at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA. It’s available on github at the address: https://github.com/VUIIS/dax. See the different tutorials bellow to learn more about this package and how to use it.
XNAT gives an incredible flexible imaging informatics software platform to organise, manage any imaging data. It also provides a Pipeline Engine to run processings on your data. The pipeline engines has an important learning curve and doesn’t provide a way to run processes when your XNAT instance isn’t connected to your cluster.
DAX, an open-source initiative under the umbrella of Vanderbilt University Institute of Imaging Science (VUIIS), is a Python project that provides a uniform interface to run pipelines on a cluster by grabbing data from a XNAT database via RESTApi Calls.
DAX allows you to:
- extract information from XNAT via scripts (bin/Xnat_tools/Xnat…)
- create pipelines (spiders/processors) to run pipelines on your data
- build a project on XNAT with pipelines (assessors)
- launch pipelines on your cluster and upload results back to xnat
- interact with XNAT via python using commands in XnatUtils.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|dax-0.8.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (259.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jun 29, 2018|
|dax-0.8.0.tar.gz (383.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 29, 2018|