*daysgrounded* allows you to manage your kid's grounded days (simple app for trying Python programming and testing procedures).
daysgrounded allows you to manage your kid’s grounded days (simple app for trying Python programming and testing procedures).
Although the code is OS independent, I’m only able to test it in console (Windows Cmd) and Windows GUI.
You shouldn’t use this because it’s just a fake app for allowing me to try Python programming and testing procedures.
- Saves a log file with all changes.
- Saves grounded days total per child and last update date.
- Allows changes in CLI and GUI (this last one has different widgets for the same function).
$ pip install daysgrounded
$ daysgrounded -h usage: daysgrounded [-option | child+/-days...] optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit -a, --auto auto update based on date -v, --version show version -l, --license shows license child+/-days eg. t+1 s-1 No argument starts gui
- Fork the repository on GitHub.
- Make a branch of master and commit your changes to it.
- Ensure that your name is added to the end of the AUTHORS.txt file using the format: Name <email@example.com> (url), where the (url) portion is optional.
- Submit a Pull Request to the master branch on GitHub.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|daysgrounded-0.0.17-py2.7.egg (263.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.7||May 31, 2014|
|daysgrounded-0.0.17-py2.py3-none-any.whl (295.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||May 31, 2014|
|daysgrounded-0.0.17.win32.exe (490.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Windows Installer||any||May 31, 2014|
|daysgrounded-0.0.17.zip (288.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 31, 2014|