The Redshift adapter plugin for dbt
dbt enables data analysts and engineers to transform their data using the same practices that software engineers use to build applications.
dbt is the T in ELT. Organize, cleanse, denormalize, filter, rename, and pre-aggregate the raw data in your warehouse so that it's ready for analysis.
dbt-redshift package contains all of the code enabling dbt to work with Amazon Redshift. For
more information on using dbt with Redshift, consult the docs.
- Install dbt
- Read the introduction and viewpoint
Join the dbt Community
- Be part of the conversation in the dbt Community Slack
- Read more on the dbt Community Discourse
Reporting bugs and contributing code
- Want to report a bug or request a feature? Let us know on Slack, or open an issue
- Want to help us build dbt? Check out the Contributing Guide
Code of Conduct
Everyone interacting in the dbt project's codebases, issue trackers, chat rooms, and mailing lists is expected to follow the dbt Code of Conduct.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for dbt_redshift-1.4.0-py3-none-any.whl