Tools for interactive and programmatic access to the LIGO DCC.
- Interactive command line interface
- Retrieval and modification of DCC record metadata
- Extraction of attachment descriptions and URLs
- Local archival of downloaded content
- URL scraping and automatic, recursive archival of related documents and files
For help in installing and using
dcc, please visit the online
dcc has the following system requirements:
- Python 3.8 or later
klistprovided as part of Kerberos
Most users will find it easiest to use one of the reference software
environments provided by
igwn-py38 environment, for example, provides the required dependencies. If
you choose to manage system dependencies yourself, ensure you have the relevant Kerberos
packages above (provided on Linux by e.g.
krb5-user on Debian derivatives or
krb5-workstation on Red Hat derivatives).
Once you have the required system dependencies, you can install
dcc using your
favourite Python package manager, e.g. using pip:
$ pip install dcc
- Sean Leavey
- Jameson Graef Rollins
- Christopher Wipf
- Duncan Macleod
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.