Download songs from Deezer
Project inspired by spotify-dl
Downloads songs from any Deezer URL (Playlist or song).
How do I get this thing running?
Pre-requisite: You need Python 3+
Install using pip
sudo pip3 install deezer_dl(use
pipif your distro natively provides Python 3)
Create your YouTube API key & fetch the keys from Google Developer Console. Set the key as
Run the script using
deezer_dl -u <deezer_url>
deezer_urlis a link to Deezer's playlist. You can get it from the share music menu.
To retrieve download songs as MP3, you will need to install ffmpeg.
- Linux users can get them by installing libav-tools by using apt-get (
sudo apt-get install -y libav-tools) or a package manager which comes with your distro
- Windows users can download FFMPEG pre-built binaries from here. Extract the file using 7-zip to a foldrer and add the folder to your PATH environment variable
- All songs will be saved in
$HOME/deezer_dl/songs. Also it will create a database
deezerdl.dbfor caching all URL links so is not needed to access Google API to get the correct URL for the same song.
- SathyaBhat for give me the opportunity to work on spotify-dl so I had the idea to build this project
- Ability to change the default directory
Feel free to raise any bugs/issues under Github issues. Pull requests are also more than welcome.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for deezer_dl-1.0.1-py3-none-any.whl