Download songs from Deezer
Project inspired by spotify-dl
Downloads songs from any Deezer URL (Playlist or song).
How do I get this thing running?
Pre-requisite: You need Python 3+
Install using pip
sudo pip3 install deezer_dl(use
pipif your distro natively provides Python 3)
Create your YouTube API key & fetch the keys from Google Developer Console. Set the key as
Run the script using
deezer_dl -u <deezer_url>
deezer_urlis a link to Deezer's playlist. You can get it from the share music menu.
To retrieve download songs as MP3, you will need to install ffmpeg.
- Linux users can get them by installing libav-tools by using apt-get (
sudo apt-get install -y libav-tools) or a package manager which comes with your distro
- Windows users can download FFMPEG pre-built binaries from here. Extract the file using 7-zip to a foldrer and add the folder to your PATH environment variable
- All songs will be saved in
$HOME/deezer_dl/songs. Also it will create a database
deezerdl.dbfor caching all URL links so is not needed to access Google API to get the correct URL for the same song.
- SathyaBhat for give me the opportunity to work on spotify-dl so I had the idea to build this project
- Ability to change the default directory
Feel free to raise any bugs/issues under Github issues. Pull requests are also more than welcome.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size deezer_dl-1.0.1-py3-none-any.whl (7.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size deezer-dl-1.0.1.tar.gz (5.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for deezer_dl-1.0.1-py3-none-any.whl