CLI for dependencies.io
CLI for dependencies.io that makes it easier to both develop for and interact with dependencies.io.
Create a new collector/actor. Gives you a fully functioning collector/actor to start with and you can modify it from there.
dependencies create . dependencies create in/this/directory
Eases the process of writing tests for a collector/actor.
- Fix subtest naming so -k selects them too
- Use colons as test name separators
- Fix –loose-output-data-comparison for actors
- –loose-output-data-comparison remove “installed” from lockfile dep, in addition to “constraint”
- Bug fixes in –loose-output-data-comparison
- Rename –loose-json-comparison to –loose-output-data-comparison and make it more specific
- Don’t print JSON output directly while testing
- Always dump JSON without a space after the comma in –update-output-data
- Update dependencies-schema to 2.0.0 final version
- Major update to be compatible with dependencies.io v2
- Add dependencies schema validate command
- Fix when expected and parsed JSON is printed out (to include all data)
- Add a compare_available_versions option to collector test for more specific testing
- Forward all test command args to pytest
- Add CPU and Memory constraints to docker container in tests
- Print out expected and parsed JSON in tests for easier debugging
- Change .dependencies.yml to dependencies.yml in template
- Update actor test env variables to include GitLab
- Update dependencies-schema - requires at least 1 item in dependency.available
- Add COLLECTOR_ID and ACTOR_ID env variables
- Sort collector test dependencies by name before comparison.
- Fix actor template schema usage.
- Fix collector template dependency sources.
- Include project_template in manifest
- Remove “” around string env variables in test
- Fix test for actors and update examples and create templates
- Use dependencies-schema for parsing and validation in test
- Improved test failure reporting
- Add create command to help start a collector or actor
- Fix __version__ in init.py
- JSON encode settings in test
- Pass user config settings to collector tests
- Add test name to pytest report for collector/actor base test
- Add GITHUB_REPO_ID actor env variable
- Fix dependencies test for collectors
- Improve pytest reporting and interaction
- Remove user_config path from actor test
- Fix dependencies test for TravisCI
- Add pytest to requirements
- Fix exit code for test command
- Compatible with more python versions
- First release on PyPI.