The python version reference vector guided evolutionary algorithm.
The evolutionary algorithms package within the DESDEO framework.
Code for the SoftwareX paper can be found in this notebook.
- Multi-objective optimization with visualization and interaction support.
- Preference is accepted as a reference point.
- Surrogate modelling (neural networks and genetic trees) evolved via EAs.
- Surrogate assisted optimization
- Constraint handling using
- IOPIS optimization using
Currently NOT supported:
- Binary and integer variables.
To test the code, open the binder link and read example.ipynb.
Read the documentation here
- Python 3.7 or newer.
- Poetry dependency manager: Only for developers
Installation process for normal users
- Create a new virtual enviroment for the project
pip install desdeo_emo
Installation process for developers
- Download and extract the code or
- Create a new virtual environment for the project
poetry installinside the virtual environment shell.
If you decide to use DESDEO is any of your works or research, we would appreciate you citing the appropiate paper published in IEEE Access (open access).
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for desdeo_emo-1.4.0-py3-none-any.whl