DevOps and CI-CD Pipeline scripts for Informatica Platform related projects
CI-CD Pipeline, Provisioning and Maintenance components for Informatica projects
- Crypto module for password encryption. Depending on the method you want to use, you need to install one of the following packages: pip install pycryptodome pip install cryptography
- setuptools for upload and download of Nexus artifacts pip install setuptools
Checks after installation
Check if encryption works
- Create a virtualenv
- Run: python3 supporting/encryption.py Output: Hello encrypted world!
- All components expect a deploylist text file as input. You should keep deploylists in your source code Git. Suggested location: <root>/<feature>/config/<deploylist> where <root> is the base location within your Git, <feature> is your submodule (if any), and <deploylist> is the text file that contains the items to be deployed. For example: <myGit>/demo/config/oracle_deploylist.txt <myGit>/demo/config/infa_deploylist.txt
- The python scripts use environment variables to determine locations, features and many other parameters. The environment variables that can or at times must be set can be found in:
- generalSettings: log directory, artifact directory, configuration directory and more
- infaSettings: deploy list location, Informatica source and target variables like INFA_HOME, location infacmd, connectivity to domain and Model Repository
- dbSettings: deploy list location, location of sql files, sqlprefix
Check the examples folder for more info on the structure of deploy lists.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size devops_informatica_tools-1.2.26-py3-none-any.whl (126.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size devops-informatica-tools-1.2.26.tar.gz (41.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for devops_informatica_tools-1.2.26-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for devops-informatica-tools-1.2.26.tar.gz