DevOps and CI-CD Pipeline scripts for Informatica Platform related projects
CI-CD Pipeline, Provisioning and Maintenance components for Informatica projects
- Crypto module for password encryption. Depending on the method you want to use, you need to install one of the following packages: pip install pycryptodome pip install cryptography
- setuptools for upload and download of Nexus artifacts pip install setuptools
Checks after installation
Check if encryption works:
- Create a virtualenv
- Run: python3 supporting/encryption.py Output: Hello encrypted world!
- All components expect a deploylist text file as input. You should keep deploylists in your source code Git. Suggested location: <root>/<feature>/config/<deploylist> where <root> is the base location within your Git, <feature> is your submodule (if any), and <deploylist> is the text file that contains the items to be deployed. For example: <myGit>/demo/config/oracle_deploylist.txt <myGit>/demo/config/infa_deploylist.txt
- The python scripts use environment variables to determine locations, features and many other parameters. The environment variables that can or at times must be set can be found in:
- generalSettings: log directory, artifact directory, configuration directory and more
- infaSettings: deploy list location, Informatica source and target variables like INFA_HOME, location infacmd, connectivity to domain and Model Repository
- dbSettings: deploy list location, location of sql files, sqlprefix
Check the examples folder for more info on the structure of deploy lists.
Generates an ordered sql based on the deploylist.
Generates an Informatica export file and reference data zip file based on the deploylist.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size devops_informatica_tools-0.11.2-py3-none-any.whl (110.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size devops-informatica-tools-0.11.2.tar.gz (35.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for devops_informatica_tools-0.11.2-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for devops-informatica-tools-0.11.2.tar.gz