devpi upload/install/... workflow commands for Python developers
devpi-client: commands for python packaging and testing
The “devpi” command line tool is typically used in conjunction with devpi-server. It allows to upload, test and install packages from devpi indexes. See http://doc.devpi.net for quickstart and more documentation.
- add -r, --requirement option to devpi install to use requirements file.
- add --pip-set-trusted=[yes|no|auto] option to devpi use to add or remove trusted-host option to pip configuration when --set-cfg is also given. auto is the default and sets it for http servers and https which do not pass certificate validation. Thanks to Andrew Leech for the PR.
- add devpiclient_get_password hook which allows plugins to return a password based on username and server url.
- drop support for Python 2.6.
- drop support for devpi-server < 4.0.0.
- fix issue268: upload of docs with PEP440 version strings now works
- fix issue362: close requests session, so all sockets are closed on exit
- add --no-upload option to devpi test to skip upload of tox results
- fix issue337: devpi upload for packages that produce output during build now works.
- update devpi-common requirement, so devpi-client can be installed in the same virtualenv as devpi-server 4.0.0.
- devpi upload failed to use basic authentication and client certificate information.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|devpi_client-3.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (38.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||Apr 23, 2017|
|devpi-client-3.0.0.tar.gz (60.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Apr 23, 2017|