devpi upload/install/... workflow commands for Python developers
devpi-client: commands for python packaging and testing
The “devpi” command line tool is typically used in conjunction with devpi-server. It allows to upload, test and install packages from devpi indexes. See http://doc.devpi.net for quickstart and more documentation.
No significant changes.
- fix #386: add passwd command to enable password setting with interactive input.
- add -l/--list option to devpi test command to only list the release files which would be tested.
- add -s/--select option to devpi test. This is a regular expression to select release files for which tests will be run. With this option it’s possible to select wheels that aren’t universal, or run tests only for one specific release file.
- fix check for extracted path when testing packages where the package name contains a dash, but the extracted path has underscores.
- skip and warn about wheels which can’t be tested instead of testing nothing.
- fix issue227: add logout command as alias for logoff.
- add -r, --requirement option to devpi install to use requirements file.
- add --pip-set-trusted=[yes|no|auto] option to devpi use to add or remove trusted-host option to pip configuration when --set-cfg is also given. auto is the default and sets it for http servers and https which do not pass certificate validation. Thanks to Andrew Leech for the PR.
- add devpiclient_get_password hook which allows plugins to return a password based on username and server url.
- drop support for Python 2.6.
- drop support for devpi-server < 4.0.0.
- fix issue268: upload of docs with PEP440 version strings now works
- fix issue362: close requests session, so all sockets are closed on exit
- add --no-upload option to devpi test to skip upload of tox results
- fix issue337: devpi upload for packages that produce output during build now works.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|devpi_client-3.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (39.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||Nov 23, 2017|
|devpi-client-3.1.0.tar.gz (62.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Nov 23, 2017|