devpi upload/install/... workflow commands for Python developers
devpi-client: manage devpi-server, Python packaging and testing
The devpi command line tool is typically used in conjunction with devpi-server. It allows to upload, test and install packages from devpi indexes.
See https://doc.devpi.net for quickstart and more documentation.
- fix #406: support --all to show all versions when listing more than one project.
- Pin tox to <4dev. The next major version of devpi-client will use tox as a binary to support newer versions.
Deprecations and Removals
- Support for basic authentication and client side certificates is deprecated now. Take a look at devpi-lockdown instead.
- Hide password from index url in pip config with devpi use.
- fix #140: support -f/--force option for deletion on non-volatile indexes with devpi-server >= 6.0.0.
- fix #799: proper error message for devpi login without prior devpi use
- Support for check_manifest>=0.42.
- Fix removing a range of versions with index inheritance.
- Add keyring support for devpi push to external repositories like pypi.org. This is compatible with twine, see https://twine.readthedocs.io/en/latest/#keyring-support
- fix #666: output nicer error message when section couldn’t be found in pypirc.
- the 410 status for the register action isn’t marked as error anymore for push to external repository.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size devpi_client-5.2.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (38.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size devpi-client-5.2.2.tar.gz (75.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for devpi_client-5.2.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl