devpi upload/install/... workflow commands for Python developers
devpi-client: commands for python packaging and testing
The “devpi” command line tool is typically used in conjunction with devpi-server. It allows to upload, test and install packages from devpi indexes. See http://doc.devpi.net for quickstart and more documentation.
- fix #361: allow deletion of versions with no releases.
- fix #524: require at least pkginfo 1.4.2 to support metadata 2.1.
- fix #532: add missing pluggy dependency to setup.py.
- Update default upload location to https://upload.pypi.org/legacy/ for external devpi push.
- fix #508: on macOS the __PYVENV_LAUNCHER__ environment variable needs to be removed when calling pip, otherwise the generated scripts use the wrong Python executable.
- CHANGED BEHAVIOR! If an activated virtualenv is detected, it is used by default for devpi install and devpi use --set-cfg now.
- devpi test: if basic auth is configured, correctly pass credentials when downloading packages and submitting JSON reports. Thanks to Vytautas Liuolia for the PR.
No significant changes.
- fix #386: add passwd command to enable password setting with interactive input.
- add -l/--list option to devpi test command to only list the release files which would be tested.
- add -s/--select option to devpi test. This is a regular expression to select release files for which tests will be run. With this option it’s possible to select wheels that aren’t universal, or run tests only for one specific release file.
- fix check for extracted path when testing packages where the package name contains a dash, but the extracted path has underscores.
- skip and warn about wheels which can’t be tested instead of testing nothing.
- fix issue227: add logout command as alias for logoff.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|devpi_client-4.0.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (37.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||May 4, 2018|
|devpi-client-4.0.2.tar.gz (64.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 4, 2018|