devpi upload/install/... workflow commands for Python developers
devpi-client: commands for python packaging and testing
The “devpi” command line tool is typically used in conjunction with devpi-server. It allows to upload, test and install packages from devpi indexes. See http://doc.devpi.net for quickstart and more documentation.
- update devpi-common requirement, so devpi-client can be installed in the same virtualenv as devpi-server 4.0.0.
- devpi upload failed to use basic authentication and client certificate information.
- fix issue340: basic authentication with devpi use didn’t work anymore.
- switching to another server with devpi use now reuses an existing authentication token as well as previously set basic auth and client cert.
- basic authentication is now stored at the devpi-server root instead of the domain root, so you can have more than one devpi-server on different paths with different basic auth.
- fix issue318: devpi test --index now accepts a URL, so one can test a package from another server without having to run devpi use first.
- the user command now behaves slightly more like index to show current user settings and modify them.
- fix issue309: print server versions with devpi --version if available. This is only supported on Python 3.x because of shortcomings in older argparse versions for Python 2.x.
- fix issue310: with –set-cfg the index setting in the [search] section would be set multiple times.
- fix getjson to work when no index but a server is selected
- allow full urls for getjson
- “devpi quickstart” is not documented anymore and will be removed in a later release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|devpi_client-2.6.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (36.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7|
|devpi-client-2.6.3.tar.gz (58.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|