devpi upload/install/... workflow commands for Python developers
devpi-client: commands for python packaging and testing
The “devpi” command line tool is typically used in conjunction with devpi-server. It allows to upload, test and install packages from devpi indexes. See http://doc.devpi.net for quickstart and more documentation.
- fix issue337: devpi upload for packages that produce output during build now works.
- update devpi-common requirement, so devpi-client can be installed in the same virtualenv as devpi-server 4.0.0.
- devpi upload failed to use basic authentication and client certificate information.
- fix issue340: basic authentication with devpi use didn’t work anymore.
- switching to another server with devpi use now reuses an existing authentication token as well as previously set basic auth and client cert.
- basic authentication is now stored at the devpi-server root instead of the domain root, so you can have more than one devpi-server on different paths with different basic auth.
- fix issue318: devpi test --index now accepts a URL, so one can test a package from another server without having to run devpi use first.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|devpi_client-2.6.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (35.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7|
|devpi-client-2.6.4.tar.gz (57.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|