devpi upload/install/... workflow commands for Python developers
devpi-client: commands for python packaging and testing
The “devpi” command line tool is typically used in conjunction with devpi-server. It allows to upload, test and install packages from devpi indexes. See http://doc.devpi.net for quickstart and more documentation.
- implement #565: To show toxresults with devpi list the new -t/--toxresults option is now required, the toxresults aren’t shown by default anymore.
- implement #579: client can remove specific file with devpi remove url_to_file. This requires at least devpi-server 4.6.0
- fix #523: better error message when index does not support upload.
- fix #557: enable exporting links to directories inside packages for devpi upload
- fix #361: allow deletion of versions with no releases.
- fix #524: require at least pkginfo 1.4.2 to support metadata 2.1.
- fix #532: add missing pluggy dependency to setup.py.
- Update default upload location to https://upload.pypi.org/legacy/ for external devpi push.
- fix #508: on macOS the __PYVENV_LAUNCHER__ environment variable needs to be removed when calling pip, otherwise the generated scripts use the wrong Python executable.
- CHANGED BEHAVIOR! If an activated virtualenv is detected, it is used by default for devpi install and devpi use --set-cfg now.
- devpi test: if basic auth is configured, correctly pass credentials when downloading packages and submitting JSON reports. Thanks to Vytautas Liuolia for the PR.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|devpi_client-4.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (37.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7|
|devpi-client-4.1.0.tar.gz (64.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|