Diazo implements a Deliverance like language using a pure XSLT engine. With Diazo, you "compile" your theme and ruleset in one step, then use a superfast/simple transform on each request thereafter. Alternatively, compile your theme during development, check it into version control, and not touch Diazo during deployment.
Diazo - We Write XSLT, So You Don’t Have To
Diazo allows you to apply a theme contained in a static HTML web page to a dynamic website created using any server-side technology. With Diazo, you can take an HTML wireframe created by a web designer and turn it into a theme for your favourite CMS, redesign the user interface of a legacy web application without even having access to the original source code, or build a unified user experience across multiple disparate systems, all in a matter of hours, not weeks.
When using Diazo, you will work with syntax and concepts familiar from working with HTML and CSS. And by allowing you seamlessly integrate XSLT into your rule files, Diazo makes common cases simple and complex requirements possible.
For detailed documentation, please see diazo.org.
- Add compatibility for plone.app.testing for Python 3. [icemac]
- Make tox env release check manifest before releasing [loechel]
- Fix packaging error. [esteele]
- Code Cleanup and enforcing Code Conversions [loechel]
- Fix test with webob 1.7 [davisagli]
- only add absolute prefix for xlink:href attributes if url doesn’t start with a ‘#’ (use anchor_safe_urljoin) [huubbouma]
- Add absolute url prefix to xlink:href attributes [krissik]
- Allowed content-to-content inclusion. [elro, ebrehault]
- Absolute prefix support for srcset attributes [huubbouma]
- Extend cssselect instead of using experimental.cssselect [elro]
- Allow inline content for after and before. [ebrehault, elro]
- Fixed issue with remote themes via https connections [loechel]
- Make flake8 happy by moving imports to top of file. [elro]
- Python 3 support. [regebro, elro]
- Use formencode’s xml_compare method to compare test results. This solves test failures on several systems. [timo]
- Also evaluate if-not-content. However, we are at risk of replicating apply-conditions.xsl in it’s entirety. this needs refactoring. [lentinj]
- Remove any xml:lang attribute from content to prevent multiple xml:lang attributes when the html tag’s attributes are copied. [danjacka]
- Escape curly brackets on theme attributes. [TracyWebTech]
- Provide the request’s query string as the $query_string variable for use in the rules file. [davidjb]
- Fix diazo.scheme definition to be correct. Previously, this was defined as request.host. [davidjb]
- Support selectors matching multiple elements for merge attributes, e.g. <merge attributes="class" css:theme="body" css:content="#one, #two"/> [elro]
- Also evaluate merged-condition. This means a rule tag will turn red when a condition on an outer rules tag doesn’t match. [lentinj]
- use boolean(), not count() for if-content. Otherwise we generate expressions like “count(nodeset and other_nodeset)”, which aren’t valid. [lentinj]
- Output contents of error log as part of debugging output [lentinj]
- Debugging output. [lentinj]
- Don’t close the response unless Diazo is transforming it. [mitchellrj]
- fix error caused by empty style tag e.g. <style/> [djay]
- Handle error when serializing empty responses by returning an unthemed response. Previously, empty text/html responses resulted in an raised exception, resulting in a 500 response and no output. [davidjb]
- Allow attributes (i.e. xml:id) to pass through on drop @attribute nodes [lentinj]
- Fixed to not apply absolute prefix for relative urls starting with ‘#’. [datakurre]
- Preserve resolvers in the rules document when updating from an old namespace.
- Refactoring if WSGI middleware to use WebOb better and fix corner cases.
- Use same xpath prefix for css:if-not-content and css:if-content.
- Add support for @if-not-path.
Note: for older changes, see docs/changelog.rst.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|diazo-1.2.9-py2-none-any.whl (307.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Jun 20, 2018|
|diazo-1.2.9.tar.gz (382.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 20, 2018|