Plone theme based on Twitter's Bootstrap CSS
Plone theme based on Twitter Bootstrap 2.0
Install the diazotheme.bootstrap product using the Add-on Control Panel. This will activate the theme and also setup Plone’s default public.css to only included when Diazo is enabled or when you are viewing the Theming Control Panel. This theme includes its own public.css which had several items from the default public.css removed.
- Turn your site into a pretty Bootstrap based theme, and also simplifies templating of customization addons.
- Portlets are converted to div elements instead of dl, dt, dd
- Products.ContentWellPortlets is supported, however with some modifications.
- PortletAboveContentA will appear full width right below logo
- PortletAboveContentB will appear full width right below breadcrumbs
- PortletAboveContentC will appear fluid width right above content center column
- PortletBelowContentA, PortletBelowContentB, PortletBelowContentC will appear as a 3 column portlet slots right below content and sidebar area
- PortletBelowContentD will appear full width right below PortletBelowContentA, PortletBelowContentB, and PortletBelowContentC
- All PortletFooter will appear as a 6 column slot within the footer area
- eea.facetednavigation is also supported, with some enhancements.
- The diazo rules rewrite facetednavigation templates to take advantage of the responsive design.
- If the first widget at the top widget slot is a text search widget, it will appear as a full width widget with a different background.
- Installing webcouturier.dropdownmenu will enhance the top navigation with dropdown menus.
Initial Pypi release