Dictdiffer is a library that helps you to diff and patch dictionaries.
Dictdiffer is a helper module that helps you to diff and patch dictionaries.
Dictdiffer is on PyPI so all you need is:
pip install dictdiffer
Documentation is readable at http://dictdiffer.readthedocs.io or can be built using Sphinx:
pip install dictdiffer[docs] python setup.py build_sphinx
Running the test suite is as simple as:
Version 0.6.1 (released 2016-11-22)
- Changes order of items for REMOVE section of generated patches when swap is called so the list items are removed from the end. (#85)
- Improves API documentation for ignore argument in diff function. (#79)
- Executes doctests during PyTest invocation.
Version 0.6.0 (released 2016-06-22)
- Adds support for comparing NumPy arrays. (#68)
- Adds support for comparing mutable mappings, sequences and sets from collections.abs module. (#67)
- Updates package structure, sorts imports and runs doctests.
- Fixes order in which handled conflicts are unified so that the Merger’s unified_patches can be always applied.
Version 0.5.0 (released 2016-01-04)
- Adds tolerance parameter used when user wants to treat closed values as equals
- Adds support for comparing numerical values and NaN. (#54) (#55)
Version 0.4.0 (released 2015-03-11)
- Adds support for diffing and patching of sets. (#44)
- New tests for diff on the same lists. (#48)
- Fix for exception when dict has unicode keys and ignore parameter is provided. (#50)
- PEP8 improvements.
Version 0.3.0 (released 2014-11-05)
- Adds ignore argument to diff function that allows skipping check on specified keys. (#34 #35)
- Fix for diffing of dict or list subclasses. (#37)
- Better instance checking of diffing objects. (#39)
Version 0.2.0 (released 2014-09-29)
- Fix for empty list instructions. (#30)
- Regression test for empty list instructions.
Version 0.1.0 (released 2014-09-01)
- Fix for list removal issues during patching caused by wrong iteration. (#10)
- Fix for issues with multiple value types for the same key. (#10)
- Fix for issues with strings handled as iterables. (#6)
- Fix for integer keys. (#12)
- Regression test for complex dictionaries. (#4)
- Better testing with Travis CI, tox, pytest, code coverage. (#10)
- Initial release of documentation on ReadTheDocs. (#21 #24)
- Support for Python 3. (#15)
Version 0.0.4 (released 2014-01-04)
- List diff behavior treats lists as lists instead of sets. (#3)
- Differed typed objects are flagged as changed now.
- Swap function refactored.
Version 0.0.3 (released 2013-05-26)
- Initial public release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|dictdiffer-0.6.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (17.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Nov 22, 2016|
|dictdiffer-0.6.1.tar.gz (27.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Nov 22, 2016|