dig like command line utility to understand DNSSEC
dig like command line utility to understand DNSSEC.
pip install digsec
Just run digsec to see options and help, or see this blog post https://metebalci.com/blog/a-minimum-complete-tutorial-of-dnssec/ .
digsec do not add DNS flags implicitly. You might need to use +rd (recursive desired) often.
see scripts/validate_second_level_domain.sh and run it to see a full validation.
ECDSAP384SHA384, RSA-512 and SHA-384 support is not tested. If you know a domain using these algorithms, please let me know.
- Preliminary support for ECDSAP384SHA384, RSA-512, SHA-384.
- Server the DNS packet is sent is written under NETWORK COMMUNICATION line.
- digsec version is written at first line in the output as digsec vX.
- ECDSAP256SHA256 implemented.
- @server option added.
- validate_second_level_domain.sh script added.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size digsec-0.5.tar.gz (18.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|