A disease classifier based on iPAC images.
A napari plugin for disease classification based on iPAC images.
You can install
disease-classifier via pip:
pip install disease-classifier
To install latest development version :
pip install git+https://github.com/zcqwh/disease-classifier.git
Load data (.rtdc or .bin)
- Drag and drop the data in .rtdc or .bin into the files table.
- Click eye button to preview images.
Choose model and classify
- Choose the model folder including CNN and RF/PLDA.
- Check the data.
- Click classify.
Preview classification results
- Click the eye button to preview the result.
- Click the header to show all.
- Click “Add classification to .rtdc file” button to save results.
Contributions are very welcome. Tests can be run with tox, please ensure the coverage at least stays the same before you submit a pull request.
Distributed under the terms of the BSD-3 license, "disease-classifier" is free and open source software
If you encounter any problems, please file an issue along with a detailed description.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for disease_classifier-0.0.1-py3-none-any.whl