A distributed no-master key-value store
DistWAGO is a link between WAGO controllers and DistKV.
- add all discovered wago ports
- monitor inputs as specified
- write values that it reads from them to some DistKV entry
- monitor a DistKV entry and write any updates to wago
- work with DistKV’s runner system, either centrally or distributed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size distwago-0.3.0.tar.gz (10.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|