Accounting made accessible for small businesses and sole proprietorships through a simple Django project
In the beginning God created man, and the costs followed afterwards.
Check the associated project Accountant, a concrete integration of the django-accounting application that you can deploy with one click to Heroku.
- Python 3.x
- Django 1.7+
with inspiration from already existing very good services (Xero, Freshbooks, etc)
Those crossed are not yet supported
- Estimating generate estimates that can lead to an invoice or not
- Invoicing generate invoices
- Billing share the maximum of logic with the invoicing system
- Payments to track partial/complete payments of invoices and bills
- ExpenseClaim for employees of organizations that used their personnal accounts
- Dashboard / Current balance displayed the current balance
- Dashboard / Overdued invoices & bills to track what’s late
- [STRIKEOUT:Deletion inform the user of the cascade deletion of invoices and bills]
- Professional address specify the address on the client model
- Linked to organization to implicitly create the bill when cross-invoicing between organizations
- Profit and Loss to know how much you’ve collected, and how much you’ve spent
- Tax Report to know how much you need to keep for taxes declarations
- Payroll Report to know how much you need to keep for payroll taxes
- Invoice details Report to understand the calculations that lead to the tax report and the payroll report
- [STRIKEOUT:Expense claims Report to compute what the company owes to whom quickly]
Accounting is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-accounting-0.2.10.tar.gz (33.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|