Accounting made accessible for small businesses and sole proprietorships through a simple Django project
In the beginning God created man, and the costs followed afterwards.
Check the associated project Accountant, a concrete integration of the django-accounting application that you can deploy with one click to Heroku.
- Python 3.x
- Django 1.7+
with inspiration from already existing very good services (Xero, Freshbooks, etc)
Those crossed are not yet supported
- Estimating generate estimates that can lead to an invoice or not
- Invoicing generate invoices
- Billing share the maximum of logic with the invoicing system
- Payments to track partial/complete payments of invoices and bills
- ExpenseClaim for employees of organizations that used their personnal accounts
- Dashboard / Current balance displayed the current balance
- Dashboard / Overdued invoices & bills to track what’s late
- [STRIKEOUT:Deletion inform the user of the cascade deletion of invoices and bills]
- Professional address specify the address on the client model
- Linked to organization to implicitly create the bill when cross-invoicing between organizations
- Profit and Loss to know how much you’ve collected, and how much you’ve spent
- Tax Report to know how much you need to keep for taxes declarations
- Payroll Report to know how much you need to keep for payroll taxes
- Invoice details Report to understand the calculations that lead to the tax report and the payroll report
- [STRIKEOUT:Expense claims Report to compute what the company owes to whom quickly]
Accounting is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-accounting-0.2.10.tar.gz (33.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|