Django Admin Theme is a drop-in CSS replacement for the Django Admin app.
Django Admin Theme is a CSS-only skin for the Django’s Admin app. This allows projects that make customizations to the standard admin templates to work without modification.
Install the app with pip install django-admintheme.
Add admintheme to the top of INSTALLED_APPS:
INSTALLED_APPS = ( 'admintheme', 'django.contrib.admin', # ... )
- Submit bugs.
- Enter them at https://github.com/callowayproject/django-admintheme/issues.
- Include a screen shot if possible
- Include HTML if it isn’t common or if it is necessary
- Give Feedback.
- Enter feedback as a bug (see above).
- We’ll keep it open for some discussion, if necessary, depending on other feedback.
- Submit Patches.
- Types of patches:
- Updates to the test_pages files for missed cases.
- Documentation updates
- SCSS updates
- Submit a pull request!
- Include a screen shot if it is a different look so others can give feedback without having to download and install the fork.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-admintheme-0.1.tar.gz (928.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|